I HAVE NO ONE TO GO TO BISHOP'S PUMPKIN PATCH WITH.
Notice that no one is in the city council picture with me. That is sooooooo sad!
For the first time in 1
Now Thanksgiving point is very fun and fine, but Bishop's is a family tradition. One that I love. dearly. Can you imagine going all alone? There is a train to ride, gold panning to do, a corn maze, and pumpkin pie all in one place. Seriously, life doesn't get much better than this.
Now do you understand why I want you to come to California?
I wasn't going to do this but seriously, do you remember how mom loved Bishop's? Do you think she would want me to go alone? Seriously, What would Judy do (WWJD)?
(I told you I was playing dirty pool - and I actually think mom would approve.) :)

3 comments:
Tear! What a wonderful place! Out of all the posts this one is the one that got me! Debbie and I love Bishops and would love to be there right now!
Thanks for posting this great memory! We will be back soon!
I haven't been to Bishop's in years. My kids would love it. Bishop's always makes me think of the pumpkin picture that mom drew.
Do they still sell t-shirts? I would love to go and get a t-shirt for all my kids--and one for myself!
Post a Comment